Sunday 10 November 2019

I MARRIED AN ALIEN HANDYMAN By Nora Nolan

The lovely Nora Nolan is here today to tell us all about her book...
 I MARRIED AN ALIEN HANDYMAN



This is not your mama’s alien romance.

I Married an Alien Handyman: A Spicy, Steamy Romp Across Alien Galaxies by [Nolan, Nora]

Blurb:

Sally’s boring world is turned upside down when she’s irresistibly drawn to a handyman’s ad. That faucet’s been broken for a year! What in this world would compel her call a handyman now, and on a Friday night? When he knocks at her door, she’s totally unprepared for the seven foot tall, ripped, steamy, and supremely seductive hunk of muscled man on her doorstep. By the end of the night, they’re thunderbolt-jolt in love.

Imagine her surprise when she learns her four best friends had similar adventures the same weekend. They compare notes and discover their new loves have way too much in common! What could possibly make Sally and her besties willing to leave their homes and go with their new loves? How can they allow themselves to blindly obey the laws and customs of their new home? And what will happen if they don’t?

Join Sally and her besties on this funny, steamy adventure into a world so like their own – yet unlike it in those ways! You’ll be glad you took the trip!

EXCERPT

He looked at her and her heart beat faster, wondering what he was thinking. “I know what you want.” Now she saw the desire in his eyes.

He picked her up and carried her into the master suite where he laid her on the bed. She felt his weight on the mattress as he sat beside her. Sam removed her sandals and began undressing her, pulling her sweater off. She was glad she hadn’t worn a bra; in her experience, most men fumble with them. He unfastened her skirt and pulled it off, leaving her in skimpy pink panties. Soon they, too, were on the floor. She cringed inwardly when she remembered she hadn’t been waxed in months.

“Sally, you’re gorgeous. Head to toe, you are perfectly beautiful.”

I swear you can read my mind!

Sam removed his shoes and socks. Sally held her breath as she watched him pull the t-shirt over his head, revealing a body she never even imagined could exist. His shoulders and chest were indescribably broad and muscular, with a good amount of black hair on his chest that tapered in as it approached his navel. His arms were rounded or curved in places with huge muscle bulges. She wondered how she kept from noticing them earlier – surely his t-shirt couldn’t have hidden them. He stood then and unbuttoned his jeans, then unzipped them. As he lowered them, Sally marveled at that pronounced vee on his lower torso where the lower abs meet the obliques. She’d never seen that kind of muscle definiti-

Oh. My. Word. It’s huge and it’s still mostly flaccid. How is this going to work? She’d always heard the size of things were proportional, but she didn’t dream it could be that big. Well, after all, he was over seven feet tall. I guess it’s true what they say.

Sam lay down beside her on the bed, supporting himself on his left elbow while his right arm explored. The kisses started gently on her forehead, becoming more eager when his lips found hers.

Sally’s senses were overloaded. That tingly warmth from his touch – familiar to her now – rushed through her body. Every nerve in her was alive and acutely reactive. She felt as though she glowed, and he wasn’t even fully aroused yet. She’d never experienced anything like this before, and even wondered briefly if her young and healthy heart would survive this. Her own arousal was stronger than any she’d felt before; she felt her juices running down the folds of her skin onto her thighs and buttocks and the sheet beneath her. She felt wild, like a feral cat of the Serengeti, or some otherworldly creature, fierce and frenzied.

Her arms went up and around Sam’s body, squeezing him and eagerly running her hands all over his skin.

“Easy, sugar, we can take all the time we need.”

“No, Sam, I don’t think I can!” She was already breathless. “I’ve never felt like this, and so soon. It’s never been like, I mean, I haven’t gotten so...”

“I know, sugar, I know. But that’s good – it’ll come in handy in a few minutes.”

Buy Links: 



Author Bio: 

Nora Nolan is one of my pen names. It’s nice to meet you! I came to writing a bit late in life but have always wanted to do it. I’d find myself reading a book and think, “Wow, that passage was great, but I wish it had {fill in the blank}.” Then one day I was challenged by a book on time and life management to write down a goal I wanted to achieve within 12 months. I buckled down and followed the book’s instructions, and my first three manuscripts were completed within five months. And that five months included having a demanding day job for three months and time out for major surgery! 

I love to read romance novels. I have a favorite type, though. They have fairly normal, sexy, fun, or slightly kinky relationships that happen to have a woman who misbehaves occasionally and a loving and lovable hot alpha male who chooses not to allow it. That’s what I write. So if you like age play, really strong BDMS lifestyles, a lot of bondage, or women in chains who beg to be caned, you might want to look for other authors. 

I live in the southern central part of the US. My happier days find me with our grandchildren (yes, with their parents, too, but you know how it is about grandkids), spending time with my wonderful alpha husband (of course!) and family. 

My newest joy, though, is sitting at the keyboard, letting the characters in my head write their stories. They often lead me in directions that surprise me. I never know when I start out what direction they’ll take or where they’ll end up! 


Email Nora directly at NoraNolan.books@gmail.com

Website: noranolanbooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment