Saturday 24 June 2017

Saturday Spankings - Her Alaskan Men



I'm so excited to be doing my first Saturday Spankings blog hop. I'm sharing a little more from my book Her Alaskan Men. 

"I swear I will never do anything like that again. Just please.”
“We're happy to hear that, Angel. But we also know at this point you will say anything for us to stop this punishment,” Zach told her. This was her freaking-on-fire ass they were talking about.
Ethan tapped her pussy now with his cane. Her fever had reached raging proportions.
She was so far gone now, she envisioned breaking the ropes with sheer strength and having her way with them all.
And just when she thought she had reached the insanity level of no return, they cropped, flogged and caned her ass.
She actually howled. She had never howled in all her life but here she was in the middle of nowhere, bound and being punished and howling away for no more.
Fuck her ass hurt. And her pussy. How could her pussy hurt that much for a thick cock, for three thick cocks?

Buy Her Alaskan Men on Amazon here

More Saturday Spankings snippets...




4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Saturday Spankings. So what did our beleaguered heroine do to deserve such a harsh punishment? Hopefully the guys will take pity on her soon and give her what she truly desires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I hope a little TLC follows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to SS.

    TLC is so very important especially after a harsh punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm guessing they're withholding orgasms as part of the punishment.

    ReplyDelete